Declaration pursuant to Section 24 of Political Parties (Registration, Conduct, Funding and Disclosures) Act, 2013.
Information about the Form:
- The Form is in Microsoft Word version to allow you to add more details if the space provided is not sufficient.
- Please do not mark or write any information on this cover page. At the time of publication, only the Form will be published.
- Information submitted on the cover page will not be considered.
- The information provided on this form will be published by the Registrar of Political Parties and the person submitting the form is required to pay for such costs.
- For the purposes of the declaration, ‘children’ means any child, step child or adopted child who is –
a. under the age of 18 years
b. over the age of 18 years and is dependent on his or her parents for support.
- According to section 24 (5), any person who submits any information that is false, commits an offence and shall be liable upon conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to a term not exceeding 10 years or both.