VOTER SERVICES EXPANDED AROUND THE COUNTRY
The Fijian Elections Office [FEO] has expanded its services around the country.
As of today, Voters Services are available at the following locations:
- Sigatoka – Provincial Administrator’s Office, Talenavuruvuru, Sigatoka
- Taveuni – Cakaudrove Provincial Office, Somosomo, Taveuni
- Nabouwalu – Naulumatua House
- Seaqaqa – Seaqaqa Assistant District Office
- Tavua – District Office
- Navua – Provincial Administrator’s Office
- Ba – District Office
- Keiyasi – District Office, Navatumali Government Station, Keiyasi
- Korovou – Police Bure – Korovou
- Levuka – Provincial Administrator’s Office
- Kadavu – Provincial Administrator’s Office [Vunisea]
Supervisor of Elections, Mr Mohammed Saneem said the initiative is a bid to provide services in areas where the FEO did not have Divisional Offices or Voter Services Centres.
“Fijians, Voters or potential voters who wish to register or get their VoterCards replaced or, update their details can now visit any of these locations around the country to access Voter Services,” he said.
“We are making these services available now so that during Election time, no one faces difficulties in accessing services.”
Acting Director Strategic Development and Communications, Edwin Nand said Fijians will not have to travel far to access services as these office locations were closer to residential locations.
“It was an opportune time for the FEO to take advantage of the existing machinery to create an opportunity within that machinery for Fijians to benefit from Voter Services for the upcoming General Election whenever it may be held,” he said.
Details of the new Voter Services Centre locations are available in newspapers from tomorrow and also on website – www.feo.org.fj/voter-services-center/ and on the FEO Facebook page – @Fijianelectionsoffice.
Please forward all media queries to the FEO Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org