If you have already turned eighteen [18] and have not yet been registered, visit or contact any of our offices.

We are able to assist in any of the following:

1. New registrations
2. Update or correction of voter details
3. Replacement of Electronic Voter Registration [EVR] card

Who Can Register?
Before you can vote, you need to make sure that your name is on the Voter List. This is the list of all eligible Fijians who are registered to vote in the 2018 General Election. Your name can only appear on the Voter List if you have registered.

How to Register?

For new registrations, we will need you to complete a ‘Registration Form’ (link to form please) provided at the FEO Office.

At the Voter Services Center, provide us with a Birth Certificate and any of the valid photo ID listed below:

Fijian Passport OR FNPF ID OR Driver’s License OR Social Welfare ID OR Employment ID OR Tertiary Student ID OR FRCS/FNPF Joint Card

To update your residential address, you will only need to complete a ‘Change of Details’ (link to form please) Form and no further documents are required.



If you have a change in name or a correction in the date of birth, you will need to provide us with a Birth Certificate or a Marriage Certificate and complete a
‘Change of Details’ Form.


For replacement of Lost/Stolen EVR Cards, you would to complete a ‘Replacement EVR Form’ and no further documents are required. The request for replacement is free of charge.


What happens after I have Registered?
Once you have been successfully registered as a voter you will be issued a VoterCard. You must present this VoterCard at the time you cast your vote.

Both VoterCards are valid.

Font Resize
Change Color Contrasts