How will the Competition Work?
- Like us on Facebook
- Answer Poll Questions
- Share on your page
- Facebook will randomly select top 10 winners with the correct answers
- Poll will run every week of the KYE drive (10 winners will be announced every week)
- The Contest is organized by FEO. The Contest is valid only for people living in Fiji)
- The winners will be declared within 8 days of the conclusion of Contest, by way of Facebook message on the Facebook id. In the event of no response/acknowledgement from the concerned winner to the message communication within 30 days, then the prize will be forfeited
- The winners should submit the necessary documentation / proof of identity and other relevant documentation, which FEO requests for, within 14 days of receiving information of being selected as winner of the competition.
- The prizes will be distributed / delivered to the winners by FEO within 30 days of submission of all necessary documents to FEO by the winners, at the respective addresses of the winners. If the winner absents from taking the delivery of the prize and fails to collect the same within 30 days from submission of requisite documents, then his prize stands forfeited.
- The prizes are non-endorsable, not transferable and non-substitutable. The prizes are offered on ‘NO EXCHANGE NO REFUND’ basis. FEO will not entertain any requests for exchange in lieu of the prize/s.
- Apart from the entitlement to the above prize/s, the winners and/or their legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against.
- The Participant shall indemnify FEO against any claims from any party and consequent losses, damages, compensation, whatsoever, that may arise from any use, including but not limited to, publication of response (s) submitted by the Participant as a part of, or in association with the Contest.
- Employees of FEO, their immediate families, FEO’s Advertising, Creative and Public Relations agencies, program organizers, their employees and immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
- If Contestants are discovered to be using or have used improper means to participate in this Contest, FEO reserves the right to cancel the eligibility without notice including without hesitation, the commencement of legal proceedings under the full extent of the applicable laws.
- FEO reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions or participation mechanics of the Contest at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior notice to the Participants. An indication of any change, modification, addition, deletion in the terms and condition of the Contest will be served to the participation by posting the revised terms and condition of the Contest on FEO portal/social platforms.