Bula vinaka Ladies and Gentlemen.
At the moment, our most important stakeholders are our voters.
This morning, I would like to impart to you my thoughts and expectations of your extremely critical roles. The FEO always aspires to deliver services of the highest quality while at the same time upholding integrity and without compromising on the efficiency.
The above can be achieved if you follow the following simple advice:
- Accept that you are the person representing the organization. At that point of contact with the customer, you are the FEO. What you do, what you say, how you do, how you say and the speed of delivery will be the units of measurement in terms of the customers ultimate perception of the FEO.
- Things such as presentation, approach, delivery of information and knowledge of your firm’s vision are the key details that one needs to be highly familiar with.
- It is also highly important that one is confident when having things discussed with integrity and keeping confidentiality in mind at all times.
- Our work requires proper step by step process to be followed and it is essential that the processes are done with the same manner from the beginning till the end, this is important to ensure that there are no discrepancies when it comes to handling any scenarios such as meet and greet or even disputes. All customers around the country should be given exactly the same service for any particular process and not different. We need to be consistent to the letter as best we can.
- The client, visitor or any person available would have set expectations to have their queries and concerns resolved, it would be our role to ensure that this is completed with the best of our capabilities, not only to meet but to exceed expectations.
BULA or BULA VINAKA! – PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THIS ladies and gentlemen.
The first impression is always the lasting impression so the first impression you must give to anyone who enters is that you are approachable and are ready to assist them. In this case you are the face of our impression -literally
I am sure that the trainers worked out an excellent training for you. This will also be your opportunity to ask questions or seek clarifications as well. I hope you enjoy the training.
Thank you and Vinaka Vakalevu.