The Fijian Elections Office will advertise the vacant positions and all suitable applicants can apply and appointments will be made on order of merit.
The advertisements will be out in the newspapers (Saturday & Wednesday), Facebook, FEO website and FEO recruitment portal.
The Recruitment Portal can be access through https://jobs.feo.org.fj
No, all applications are to be made through the recruitment portal available via https://jobs.feo.org.fj
- You have to register on the recruitment portal https://jobs.feo.org.fj. This site's registration form requires you to provide your voter card number, full name, date of birth, mailing/residential address, phone contact, education details and employment details. You may update any of this information at any time by accessing your profile.
- You will also be required to download and fill in the declaration form which needs to be attached together with the updated Curriculum Vitae, Certificate and Transcript and Covering Letter.
No, only successful applicants will be required to produce a Police Clearance and if requested by the management the applicant will need to provide a medical certificate.
- If you are coming in to sign your contract with the FEO for the first time ,it is absolutely necessary that you bring the following details:
- Birth Certificate
- FNPF number
- TIN Card/Letter
- Bank Account number stamped by bank
- Passport sized photo
- Ensure to update FEO if you have changed your bank account details or address.
Yes, through the recruitment portal https://jobs.feo.org.fj or if successful applicants will organize for their work permit and will make other arrangements.
Yes, retirement age at FEO is 55 years.
Yes, applicants can check their application status using the recruitment portal https://jobs.feo.org.fj or can liaise with HR department.
No. The duration of advertisement is 2 weeks, however applicants who are interested in short term/ project positions can submit an EOI through the recruitment portal.
Recruitment & Selection of appointee are based on Open Merit Recruitment System [OMRS]. The OMRS is followed while engaging employees either for core positions or short term/ project based positions.
Vacancies at the FEO can be found on the following platforms:
- Print media – any of the major newspapers (Fiji Times & Fiji Sun) and are usually published on the Saturday and Wednesday editions of the papers.
- The official FEO website under the “Vacancy” section of the site. You can click on the following link ; https://www.feo.org.fj/about-us/job-vacancies/ and https://jobs.feo.org.fj
- Social media – Official FEO Facebook or the “Fiji Elects 2018” pages
- The information will be available on Job/ Position Description which can be viewed and downloaded through the recruitment portal.
- For core positions the duration are usually from 3-5 years term whilst the short term/ project position will have the duration from 1 day to 1 year.
Yes, upon your availability
Wages are deposited into your nominated bank account on a weekly basis. You can check your wages on Thursday after lunch.
Additional documents can be added by simply tapping on the “Add New” tab of the Documents portal and uploading your document thereafter.
- Ideally the portal works best when using a personal computer or a laptop; there may be some difficulty accessing it from a mobile device
- Check to see whether you have successfully met the requirements of the password.
- By registering your account, an activation email will be sent to our preferred email account. Follow the link provided and enter your registered credentials on the portal.
No, hours will be deducted and salary will be forfeited.