The Fijian Elections Office [FEO] is seeking Expressions of Interest [EOI] from interested individuals who can take up the role of Returning Officer for trade union elections. The Returning Officer is required to conduct trade union elections in accordance with relevant Fijian Laws in a fair and impartial manner.
Interested applicants should send their EOI letter addressed to the IE Coordinator with the following:
- Copy of your Curriculum Vitae
- An application letter explaining your interest in the position and relevant experience such as:
- Any work experience in the 2014 General Election; and
- Your work experience in any trade union election.
- Completed application form which can be downloaded from the FEO website: http://www.feo.org.fj/about-us/job-vacancies and is also available at the Fijian Elections Office, 59 – 63 High Street, Toorak, Suva.
You can send your EOI in a sealed envelope marked “Expression of Interest – Returning Officer (Industrial Elections)” by dropping it in the box provided at the Fijian Elections Office, 59 – 63 High Street, Toorak, Suva or by emailing email@example.com. Also available on the website is the Job Description for the position of Returning Officer.
The EOI should reach the Fijian Elections Office before 4:00 p.m on Friday, 20 October, 2017.