As long as the milk isn’t moldy, you can use it for baking breads and cakes, as well as marinating meats. While you certainly shouldn’t drink a glass of spoiled milk by itself, it’s not entirely a lost cause. If, however, you pour the spoiled milk into your Lucky Charms, smoothie, or protein shake, and gulp it down… there’s no gentle way to say this: you will likely get food poisoning. If a child drinks spoiled milk, rinse his mouth with water. If you have taken a drink of spoiled milk, swish water in your mouth and spit out several times and then brush your teeth to remove the taste. After cleaning your mouth, drink some water to help dilute out any residue. The child may vomit initially because of the bad taste of the milk, but he will usually not develop a foodborne illness, according to The Stir. Milk is a highly nutritious, but is a perishable food containing protein, fat and sugar. Medical care is recommended if the child develops diarrhea, fever or prolonged vomiting.
2 Ingredient Chocolate Cake Microwave, Bangalore To Goa By Car, Lightfastness Colored Pencils, Bumble Bee Sardines In Hot Sauce Nutrition, How To Calculate Probability Density Function From Data, Batman: Curse Of The White Knight Sequel, Diploma Vs Degree Salary, Smart Water Bottle Uk, What To Do With Fresh Marjoram,