Declaration pursuant to Section 24 of Political Parties (Registration, Conduct, Funding and Disclosures) Act, 2013
Information about the Form:
1. The Form is in Microsoft Word version to allow you to add more details if the space provided is not sufficient.
2. Please do not mark or write any information on this cover page. At the time of publication, only the Form will be published.
3. Information submitted on the cover page will not be considered.
4. The information provided on this form will be published by the Registrar of Political Parties and the person submitting the form is required to pay for such costs.
5. For the purposes of the declaration, ‘children’ means any child, step child or adopted child who is –
a. under the age of 18 years
b. over the age of 18 years and is dependent on his or her parents for support.
6. According to section 24 (5), any person who submits any information that is false, commits an offence and shall be liable upon conviction to a fine not exceeding $50,000 or to a term not exceeding 10 years or both.